We transform, not disrupt. We have spent more than a decade partnering with community health centers to improve care for underserved communities and create a stronger, more sustainable safety net.
Our Proven Model
MHN's team-based model of care focuses on the whole person by integrating medical, behavioral and social care. We not only provide care management but link it to community-based primary care. At the heart of this model are care teams who are from the communities they serve and provide culturally competent care. Our care teams work to meet patients where they are to build trusting relationships, which helps them become fully engaged in their care and results in better health outcomes.
- 2009 Founded by Comer Family Foundation to serve Chicago's most vulnerable
- 2011 Launched MHNConnect care management platform to operate as a hub for communication across care settings
- 2012 Illinois Medicaid pilot partner on care delivery transformation
- 2014 Established first provider-owned Medicaid ACO in Illinois, one of the best performing in the U.S.
- 2019 Expanded geographically to scale and replicate our proven model
- 2022 Approval of Medical Home Network REACH ACO
- 2023 Expansion nationwide impacting over 300,000 Medicare, Medicaid and uninsured lives
- 2024 Approval of Medical Home Network Health Alliance for MSSP PY2024
In the News
Dec 13, 2023
Becker's Hospital Review: Emerging leaders: 37 healthcare company leaders under 40 | 2023